The International Studio & Curatorial Program is pleased to announce an open call for a new six-month artist residency sponsored by the Helen Frankenthaler Foundation.
This fully-funded residency will take place from December 1, 2023–May 31, 2024. Visual artists eligible to work in the United States whose work in painting, drawing and/or printmaking is characterized by a spirit of innovation are invited to apply.
- 24-hour access to a private furnished studio space
- $3,050 monthly stipend
- Regular studio visits from Visiting Critics
- Field Trips to museums, galleries and other cultural venues
- Participation in ISCP Open Studios and Artists at Work
- Access to Materials for the Arts for free art supplies
- Becoming part of a growing network of 1,800+ international artists and curators who are ISCP alumni
Eligibility: Artists must be eligible to work in the United States and cannot be ISCP alumni.
- Residency dates: December 1, 2023–May 31, 2024
- Application deadline: April 7, 2023
- Notification date: May 9, 2023
Find mere information om ansøgningen her.