Rencontres Internationales Paris/Berlin is opening its annual call for entries until September 30, for the event that will take place in Paris and Berlin in 2022.
The call for entries is open to all film, video, and multimedia submissions, with no restrictions on genre or length. Works from other visual arts fields are also accepted.
To submit a work
Any individual or organization can submit one or several works, regardless of geographical origins. The call for entries for both the general programme and the competition are open to cinema, video and multimedia works. There are no restrictions on length or genre.
To enter a work, two types of registration are possible:
• Submission to the general programme (without competition).
• Submission to the Moving Image International Art Prize competition.
Registration on www.art-action.org
About Rencontres Internationales Paris/Berlin
Rencontres Internationales Paris/Berlin offers a forum for reflection and discovery dedicated to contemporary pratices of moving image. It introduces guests from all over the world: artists, filmmakers, institutions and emerging organizations, giving us a picture of an on-going creation, of new issues raised by the evolution of the production methods and ways to present new works, and of the different emerging artistic and cultural contexts.
In a few words:
– 2 editions per year. The programme is presented in Paris and then in Berlin.
– a selection of 100 to 150 works per edition. An in-depth search for new works, more than 5,000 submissions received each year.
– an important place given to young creation and emerging forms.
– collaborations, present or past, with major cultural venues, in Paris notably the Louvre Auditorium, the Grand Palais, the Centre Pompidou, the Palais de Tokyo, and in Berlin the Haus der Kulturen der Welt.
More information: http://www.art-action.org/site/en/upper/call/index.php