The Herbert Gerisch Foundation, Neumünster, and the RAINER GRÖSCHL Gallery, Kiel, award an art prize worth €10,000, which is to be advertised annually.
Art Award Tender
- Art scholarship in the form of a one-off payment of €10,000.00
- The prize can be paid out in a maximum of 2 equal parts
- Responsible for the award is a jury.
- Associated with the prize is an exhibition of the 10 final selected artists the following year.
- The exhibition will be shown in the rooms of the Herbert Gerisch Foundation (Neumünster) and in the Rainer Gröschl Gallery (Kiel). With the submission, the participants declare their willingness to take part in this exhibition.
An independent jury selects 10 artists from all submissions, from which the award jury determines the winner.
The price can be divided between two artists in a ratio of 1:1
Who is eligible to apply?
Artists residing in Germany or Denmark who are studying or have studied Fine Arts in a master’s program at a state academy or art school in Hamburg, Kiel, Aarhus, Copenhagen and Odense and have graduated within the last 3 years prior to the application deadline, which in 2023 is April 07, 2023.
- Portfolio in pdf format max. 20 MB
- 3 to 5 photos of art works from the last three years
- Artists Statement
- Record of study / copy of ID
All files must be submitted on an USB flash drive. If a return is desired, please enclose a labeled and sufficiently stamped envelope.
Galerie Rainer Gröschl
℅ Rainer Gröschl
All complete applications received by 07.04.2023, 24:00, will be considered. The award winner will be notified in mid-May. The award ceremony will take place in June 2024.
The award winner releases photo rights for publications related to the awarding of the art prize for free use (Press, catalogue, flyer, homepage, etc.). The decision is at the discretion of the award jury and is not subject to appeal. The legal process is excluded.
Galerie RAINER GRÖSCHL
℅ Rainer Gröschl